You will find network packet dumps in the following data sets:
- M57-Patents Scenario has packet dumps from each day of operations.
- Nitroba University Harassment Scenario consists solely of packets captured at a dorm room.
- Over 2000 packet dumps from DEFCON 20 Capture The Flag
- A 5GB TCP connection, just the thing for testing TCP/IP reassembly tools
If you are looking for network packets, you may find these pages on other websites useful as well:
- The MIT Lincoln Laboratory’s DARPA Intrusion Detection Evaluation data set.